Weight gain–who can avoid it? We are all prone to it as we age. Most of us put on weight as we grow older, but we don’t have to stay overweight for ever. Yes, our muscles deteriorate and as a result our metabolism slows down. But, take heart, as there are ways to fight back and stay fit.
Hello, my name is Jack and I used to be 46 lb overweight. In this blog, I describe my experience with Nutrisystem, a weight loss program that helped me win the battle against obesity. If I could give you a few tips to avoid weight gain, then they would be:
- Keep a journal. It’s been proven that keeping a journal helps you lose weight faster.
- Make sure each meal you consume is rich in protein
- Eat more high volume, low calorie foods. They will fill you up and you won’t be hungry for junk food
- Eat at least 5 small meals a day. Research has shown that those who eat fewer meals tend to give in to junk food.
- Do resistance exercise a few times a week. This will increase your muscle mass, and hence your metabolism will remain high.
- Keep a positive attitude. Don’t accept that weight gain is inevitable. You control your life.
- If you want to join Nutrisystem, you can easily find Nutrisystem coupons.
I am open to listening to your story. Use the contact form. I would love to know what your experience has been with weight gain and how you have managed to stay fit.